We have a legal duty to protect any personal information we collect from you.
Chiltern Skin Clinic Limited is the Data Controller for this website.
Chiltern Skin Clinic is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
In these circumstances, any personal information supplied will only be used to provide the information or service requested. Personal information is only shared, where necessary to patient care, with medical organisations, service, insurers and practitioners. Personal information is not disclosed to third parties unless they are connected to patients’ healthcare, or as required by law.
Please note unless encrypted, email messages sent via the internet may not be secure and could be intercepted and read by someone else. Please bear this in mind when deciding whether to include personal or sensitive information in any email messages you send to us.
Chiltern Skin Clinic may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/07/2013.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode
- other relevant information
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we receive.